Many thanks to zannyro for awarding me with my third Versatile Blogger award on 28 February. Apologies for not being on the ball about attending to my winner duties until now… life has been rather hectic!
That’s no excuse however. So, with thanks to again to Suzanne J. Rogers (zannyro) at the rather wonderful ‘A Wind into the Woods’ blog for another opportunity to both pass on this award to a further 15 great blogs and to share another seven things about myself!
About the Versatile Blogger’s Award
The Versatile Blogger’s Award is a way bloggers can support each other and recognize versatile, interesting and helpful blogs. There are a few rules to follow when you accept the award.
- Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your posts.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to fifteen more bloggers that you enjoy.
- Contact the people you have nominated.
7 more things about me
- I am 5′ 8” tall
- I weigh 11 stone (however hard I try)
- My teeth are never as white as they should be and I have way too many fillings
- I was boobless as a teenager but have a healthy pair since giving birth to two boys
- I wear size 5 shoes (UK size)
- I wear size 12-14 trousers (UK sizes) but 14-16 tops (wide shoulders)
- My favourite body parts are my feet – they’re just neat and inoffensive
My 15 nominations
I would like to nominate the following 15 blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Dave’s Nature
- Jonathan Briggs Photo Blog
- By Niki
- Ben’s Gap Year
- à l’américaine
- Debos photo blog
- Viva La Vida!
- The Unwitting Traveller
- sweethardt photography
- Bucket List Publications
Thanks to you all for providing such great reading material!